How do I edit vectors for free? 2021: free vector editors alternatives

In this list, you will find some great alternatives to popular and expensive software programs with which you can edit photos and even create vectors easily, quickly, and free of charge.

Let's start!

Free online vector editors

Boxy is a vector editor website where you can use some features for free and others are paid. With the free version you can use it online or offline once installed, you can also download files in SVG format totally free of charge. To use this website you must first register if you want to be able to download any file that you have edited or created using this program.
Although Vecteezy has a fairly basic vector editor, it is a site best known for having a good quality of graphics and photos. Like the site I mentioned before, you have to register first to use some very basic features, and only with the paid version, more benefits are enabled.

Fix The Photo is a practical and almost intuitive online editor which you can use for free. In my opinion, one of its best features is that you don't have to register to be able to use some of its basic functions.

In this video, you can see some characteristics of each program, which one is your favorite?

Free desktop vector editors

Inkscape is an open source vector graphics package mostly used for illustrators, graphic designers, and web designers. Some prominent features of Inkscape are a tool to create patterns and arrangements of clones, advanced object manipulation options, and multiple filters among other things.

To be honest, this is my favorite tool to create and edit vectors, in my opinion, it is a very intuitive program that supports a wide variety of formats, is kept quite up-to-date, and currently has very good tools. Although it is a very good tool over the years some users have complained that it performs slowly or that it is a little bit crashy but that does seem to depend on what device and operating system you’re using. 

This is all for now! Tell me which of these options is your favorite and which ones would you like to try? Is there an option that you would like me to include?
If you liked this post please don't forget to subscribe to my blog to receive all updates and news! 

Before I end this, I invite you to check out my portfolio in Behance. You can also check my other designs on Fiverr and if you need something more personalized don't forget to write me.

Have a great day!

Post a Comment

0 Comments