7 Digital Planners Designs + Free Printables

Today's post is about panners! I know that these days you can find plenty of phone apps to help you keep track of your life, but stationery lovers like you and me already know about the power of writing it all down on paper. You can’t just beat the satisfaction of crossing something off your to-do list with a sharp pencil or resalt an important task with a highlighter. For that reason, I will share with you 7 of my favorite designs of printable digital planners. Let's start!


My 7 Favorite Digital Planners


    1. Pinky Daily and Work Planner
One of the simplest ways to keep track of all the important tasks and reminders of the day. This is a perpetual planner and can be printed and used as many times as you need. 


This planner has a lot of useful pages to make your social media life easiest as possible, there are enormous benefits associated with having optimized social media accounts and sharing valuable content which serves your audience. However, getting started with social media and maintaining it can be overwhelming and can take up a lot of your time. With this in mind, we have created this planner so you can finally get your social media in check without the headache!


An amazing planner that you can use as many times as you want and that will help you not to miss any important tasks in your day! This planner includes 7 individual pages for each day of the week, goals planner, weekly overview planner, monthly planner, expense tracker, birthday trackers, and pages for notes in two different styles.


    4. Colourful Teacher Planner
Designed for teachers and homeschool parents. It also contains additional features such as birthday lists and so much more. This planner can be found in two languages Spanish and English.


    5. Idea Planner
A simple planner with a vibrant design to put all your ideas together.


Elegant, simple, and easy to set up, ideal for planning, lists, and for taking notes.


    7. Gardening Planner
Keep all your garden information organized in one place. Plan all your gardening activities and learn from past experiences. No need to remember what worked or didn't work last year!


Bonus, Free Printables!
On my Ko-Fi page, you can find some free printable planners!

Recently I created a Youtube Channel in which I share tutorials, some of my designs, and in my latest video, you can see more pages of these planners and reviews of my previous clients. 


This is all for now! Tell me which of these is your favorite and which ones would you like to try? 
If you liked this post please don't forget to subscribe to my blog to receive all updates and news! 

Before I end this, I invite you to check out my portfolio in Behance. You can also check my other designs on Fiverr and if you need something more personalized don't forget to write me.

Have a great day!

Post a Comment

0 Comments