How to Create Squared Sheets in Inkscape

Today's post is about how to create squared sheets in Inkscape

Creating all kinds of grids in Inkscape is very easy, especially squared sheets as we will see in the following screenshots and video.


Let's get started!


Follow these simple steps to start:

  • We must open Inkscape and create a square (F4 is the shortcut to create rectangles and squares)
  • Once the square is created and with the square selected, we will go to Paths in the menu and select the path effects option (Shortcut Shift + Ctrl + 7)

    Paths-> path effects (Shortcut Shift + Ctrl + 7)

  • Once in the path menu we can decide the number of grids we want to add and that's it.

Once finished, our page will look like this page below. The page size is A4 and it is 26x18 squares.


As you can see in this mini-tutorial using Inkscape is very easy and useful. This squared page is available for download on my Ko-Fi page, there you will find some great freebies and so much more.


This is all for now! Leave a comment if you want and tell me your thoughts and opinions about this post. If you liked this post please don't forget to subscribe to my blog to receive all updates and news! 


Before I end this, I invite you to check out my portfolio in Behance. You can also check my other designs on Fiverr and if you need something more personalized don't forget to write me.


Have a great day!

Post a Comment

0 Comments