Free Cat Doll Pattern

Today I will teach you how to make an easy cat doll and for this you're going to need to print a pattern that you can download for free and by the way this cat doll is based on my Purrfect 2021 Illustrated Cat Calendar



For the creation of this cat doll you're going to need some

  • Fabric
  • Filling material for the cat doll
  • Sewing threads
  • Safety pins
  • Scissors

Now I want to share with you some good news! Yes, this year I'm very happy to announce that now you can get a Purrfect 2021 Calendar Based on my Cat Illustrations on my ko-fi shop.

This is great because for many years I made those calendars just for me or some friends but now I'm sharing my work with everyone and I'm super happy about it. And if you love shiny, cute and colourful calendars I think that my calendar is the right for you. Write me in the comments and tell me what is your opinion about this post and if you liked this post don't forget to subscribe to this blog to receive all the news!

Before saying goodbye, I invite you to see my portfolio and here you will find some of my designs and freebies and if you need something more personalized don't forget to write me.

Have a great day!

Post a Comment

0 Comments