Why Images Are so Important when you are selling online?

Images act as storytellers they can evoke an emotion a dream or a vision simply by using a well-placed carefully composed image. The visitors of your site will ‘read’ the images and in a split second, make a decision whether or not your service seems relevant  or trustworthy to them.

So maybe you know that you should have better visuals but you don't know how to create the graphics for your service. Well, I'm here to help you to create beautiful designs that will attract a lot of costumers.



Here are some examples of someone offering a professional writing service. These promotional graphics are clear and the receiver can quickly understand the type of offered service, which makes it more attractive.




Now here we have another example, in this case the image doesn't say much about the seller and even if this seller offers an amazing service, the image doesn't reflect it at all.



So always remember about the power of great advertising images, because in many circumstances they can give you an opportunity over other people with the same level of experience but with graphics that don't reflect it. And that is one of the reasons why some sellers are very successful, while others suffer without making any sales. If you need my help feel free to contact me

Write me in the comments and tell me what is your opinion about this post and if you liked this post don't forget to subscribe to this blog to receive all the news!

Before saying goodbye, I invite you to see my portfolio and here you will find some of my designs and freebies and if you need something more personalized don't forget to write me.
 
Have a great day!

Post a Comment

0 Comments